Before/After Care Information
Provided by L’Ecole de Denver
L’Ecole de Denver is the French American School of Denver’s vendor for Before and After Care. Before Care is provided from 7am-8am and After Care is provided from 3:45pm-6:00pm.
For any additional questions, contact L’Ecole de Denver at 720-513-7658.
Signup and additional information on rates and programming is available through Sawyer.
Before Care – 7:00am – 8:00am
– Cost: $7 per day
– Registration: You can sign up for just one specific day of the week or for everyday. And, of course, there is always the option of drop in care.
– Drop In Rate: See below
After Care – 3:45pm – 6:00pm
– Cost: $17.50 per day
– Registration: Register for one calendar month at a time. (Similar to Before Care, the cost will vary based on the number of school days in that month.)
– Drop In Rate: See below
Study Hall Option – 3:45pm – 4:30pm
– Cost: $10 per day
– Registration: Similar to Before and After Care, the cost will vary based on the number of school days in that month. Study Hall does not start until September.
Drop In Rate:
– Before Care, Drop In Rate: $14 per day
– After Care, Drop In Rate: $35 per day
For other Events and Camps please see.
Be sure to avoid double the cost and pre-register for before/after care.
Pickup and Dropoff Process
When you pick up your Child at the end of the day on Thursday 8/19 (or Friday 8/20 if you miss 8/19), you will receive a QR code (to access the phone app) and car tag for French American School of Denver that individually identifies you and your child(children). We are working in concert with L’Ecole de Denver as there are families with students in both schools. Please use the map to identify the entrance for your scholar.
– Pre-K (L’Ecole): Enter and exit the Parking lot next to the school. Entrance is South Door of school.
– Kindergarten: Drive along 16th Avenue. P/U and Dropoff at the Main Entrance to the school on 16th Avenue nearest to York St.
– Grades 1-7: Drive along 16th Avenue, but turn at the alley before you get to the school (between the church and the school). Scholars will enter the yellow door and go upstairs to their classrooms. Cars will proceed up the alley to Colfax (15th) Avenue.
– Before School: Drop off students at the Main Entrance (Kindergarten Entrance).
– After School: TBD
– Mixed Grade Families: Pick up and dropoff at the entrance of the youngest child.
If you want to take “First Day of School” pictures, please park somewhere near the school and walk your scholar to the school. Take pictures galore outside of the school and bring your child to his/her proper entrance.
Car number tags will be distributed to families during pickup on Thursday, August 19th. (If you miss this time, your car tag will be available for pickup in the FASDenver Main Office.)
Pickup and Dropoff will be monitored during the first few weeks, and if necessary, we will adjust the procedure and notify all families.